Are you facing inadmissibility issues with regards to your immigration case? Did you know that you can be refused entry into Canada due to medical reasons or criminal reasons? Sometimes an individual may also be faced with deportation or removal orders.
Some of the reasons why you may be refused entry into Canada or considered inadmissible include but are not limited to:
- An individual being a security risk;
- An individual has committed a crime or has ties to organized crime;
- An individual has committed a human or international rights violation;
- An individual has serious health problems;
- An individual has serious financial problems;
- An individual was dishonest in their application process or during an interview;
- An individual did not meet conditions under Canada’s immigration law; or
- An individuals’ family member was not allowed in Canada due to any of the above mentioned reasons.
But rest assured there are legal avenues for individuals who are facing immigration inadmissibility issues. When faced with immigration inadmissibility issues, Preszler Law Immigration Lawyers will discuss your immigration problem with you to properly assess the situation and provide solutions to overcome your immigration obstacles.
We strongly encourage you to seek legal counsel when dealing with immigration issues, because an immigration lawyer can help navigate you through complex applications and procedures.
Contact our law firm today to request a consultation with a member of our immigration legal team and let us help you overcome your immigration obstacles.